Monday, October 27, 2008

Abracos



Smiles for a King!


Oi, my precious family! I love you!!! Can't believe 5 months have zipped on by so rapidinho! Here FINALLY, and sorry it took a second longer than one second to do: my last days in ministry in Belo Horizonte, for the record, y'all!Saying goodbye to Crianca Feliz at the 15 year anniversary celebration. Praise You, Lord, for beautiful memories, and new friends!This is Thomas Padley's annointed home church. The Holy Spirit is always welcome in this rockin' place in Nova Lima, a city just outside of Belo Horizonte about twenty minutes. The whole idea is so amazing... AUTHENTIC COMMUNITY at it's very best! More to chat about when I come on back! For now, check this out!
Kathy, James, his precious wife and only one of the four cuties of theirs, and Thomas Padley.



Aguaviva ministries! This is Pastor Daniel and Sandra O'Brien. I love these guys! They have the biggest hearts for the poor! I have spent some profound days with them in ministry and cherish this time. They have a school, church, and feeding ministry with about four restaurants who donate huge to Aguaviva! I have some awesome recordings of this missionary from the UK here 23 years and ongoing to share when I return. Please keep daniel and his Brasilian wife in prayer as they continue in the phenomenal work they have started.

One of the 4 chains that donates. This is Fernando, or just "humble-heart bear". He and I went to do the pick ups together and pray for the people working before the feed one afternoon.
We filled the buckets to the brim! ALWAYS ENOUGH! OH what an awesome God we serve, family!


The children that the Lord loves and looks after... as they wait in line for the food.

Rice, beans, kale, eggs, salad, squash, and two different gourmet style types of traditional Brasilian meat entrees are filling up these containers , and so many hungry tummies, I tell ya! This little girl let me pray over her family, and I started to cry deep in the earthquake part of the spirit, ya know....I had to hold the tears back from jumping out of my face to continue ministering! Ooooooh, God is so darling! I have no words for the poverty in the favelas...only love to give that comes from the Father, and keeps on coming, and coming, and coming, and coming...from the intimate place.... and never stops! Thanks be to God!
Lindaura: a woman who asked Renilda and I to make a visit... she is struggling right now. She is finding herself falling in love with a Savior, JESUS... in the mean time, she has two extraordinary girls, a restaurant to keep functioning, and a husband who lives with her, yet vomits every night after coming home late and very drunk, from spending the day and night with his other girlfriend from the streets. Yes, he is very open about the whole thing. She is yearning for true love, and serious about finding it. God is so close to her, so taking his beautiful moments with her, so wooing her to Him...SO PRECIOUS!!! I came to teach her in the Word about holding on.As soon as we got through with the special ministry it was like God said: "I'm not quite finished, ladies"... and the whole neighborhood came over to her house for prayer as well! How good and pleasant it truly is when we dwell together in unity! Pics of my family out here!


Yes, it is a real baby owl! Renilda went and found it for me...I couldn't barely part with it, stayed so close to me for two days, but was too scared of everyone elses and I had ministry to do...and... sadly had to let the baby go back to her house.... casa della.
RENILDA THE GREAT! With her hanging bananas in the kitchen... from the tree in the backyard, ya know!
And after a loooooong day....Anabella, David, and Daddy Celinho cuddle up together before sleep. A few cuties. Yeah, I live here. Yeah, we love Jesus! Even in the heat!
The famous terraço where I have gathered my thoughts and spent my many days with Jesus, overlooking lindo Céu Azul, B.H Brasil. The family is so hilarious! They are getting ready for my little going away tomorrow... Please pray for me. I am well... sad. It is hard to say goodbye to the Bride on another continent. I hold mixed feelings in my pocket this moment as I write. Love is stronger than the grave. I am a strong woman, yet Daddys little girl. I have a delicate heart right now. I have forever fallen in love with Brasil, and the people I now know close.

Sending my abraço to you (my hug).
See you soon, California and all the cuties there. Thanks for yours for me- the hug I feel so near every day... Hugs are the best thing in the world, I think. Even if only from the spirit. I love you.
Will hug you in the real very soon... in three days. Your hearts, comments, and encouragement in word or prayer have meant the entire world to me, and I look forward to spending time.
I will email you Keri and Keith with the details on the flight.
Bejous!
Eu gostaria que vocês entendessem o meu coração, e difícil e leve ao mesmo tempo. Somente uma coisa esta claro pra mim... Deus esteja conosco e meu coração esta com vocês e minhas orações tambem, fiquem com Deus. Te Amo realmente.
Jeanne Michelle Gergis


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeanne!!!!!!!!
Sweet Jeanne!
It was a pleasure to meet you and spend some time with u!
It is very good to know that God is inside you and took u here to meet us! Thanks for the Cd, for ur time, ur happiness, ur true and sincere heart! May God bless u always and take good care of u!
Come back,ok?
God bless u and also ur family there!
Hugs,

Cássia (Belo Horizonte)

November 3, 2008 7:40 AM

Anonymous said...

dearest......
how was the trip?? Hope everything went smooth and nice.. thanks God!!!

I have no words to tell you how I am really feeling right now.. I fwwl like shouting tio everybody " jesus loves me!! And he loves you too." I feel his love in such a real way!!!! I was on the bus smiling and felt like evryhting was so soft, light.. I thnk i an´t escrebi in English, but i have a clue.. I think I was and I am going through what the real love og God is... Something amazing you don´t feel your feet, you don´t feel ytour body .. it is like if you were in another planet.. your mind is so calm.. you just want to smile and you are like a dumb for everyone around you.. I was like that walking on the streets ater I left you guys an came to work.

I wanna thank you the Lord Jesus so much for his love through you, thank God for your life. I´d like you to know you were and are an important instrument of God in my life and I´m ery haapy about taht.. it ´s very good to know that the love of God is real , it is still possible to find in some people. I see how careful God is with me when He put you in my life..
I´m almost in tears now... but i needed to tell you that...
I love you in Christ.. Thank you for your love!!!

You know the preaching I heard last night at the English service at Lagonha is still strong in my heart... it is moving something inside of me.. I know God is trying to tell me something and I wanna hear that.. I wanna be his.. i wanna be his instrument .. I wanna he Knows he can count on me.. I am his , Jeanne and this is what really matters.. I am able to serve him, cause he is the one who gves the grace to do so.. oh mLord.. I´m in tears now.. ´cause I feel something different is coming... pray for me , please, dear sis.. I don´t wanna follow men, but him....

Well, I´d like to keep in toyuch.. please. I ´d like to tell you that you can also count one me.. Iam here , Jeanne for you.. sorry we couldn´t be together so much.. but i hope next time is different.

I wanna keep goijg to lagoinha. I wanna get to know better my bros and sis there anf the Lord Jesus Christ will dguide me tot ake the decisions HE wants me to take. I´m happy.. for real...

what a momebnte.. what a refreshing moment.. After so much sadness I founf out that Jesus still loves me.. and nobody will take ths out of e anymore!!! Iam his girl!!


I wish you all the best ! jesus bless every step you take out there!!!
Please, let me know how you are doing!!!

Love ya, jeanne!! love ya , Jesus!! Thanks for the family and the new perspective hat is ahead of me!!!Let´s live his Kingdom.. together!!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


jesus bless you!! you are too precious!!!
love ya!! miss ya already!!

Roberta

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeanne!It's Albert. whats up?we were wondering how u been up there... never called us back or sent a msg. Well, we're ok. everyone's askin me about u, dunno what to say.. so, tell me and I'll pass it over to 'em.
Célio got married yesterday (u missed it.hehe)it wuz great.
well... talk to u later. bye!

November 16, 2008 8:35 AM

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeanne, how are you?



Did a god trip?



I want to thank you for having reminded me of how important is the presence of the Lord Jesus in our lives, a long time I did not search for Jesus, you came and wake me up to Jesus, thank you so much Jeanne, God always bless you.

Saudades, Fernando Rodrigues.

Jeanne in Belo Horizonte said...

Hi to Albert, Cassia, precious Roberta, and Fernando too!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!!
Eu saudade voces tambem!!!! Eyeeeey!

Eu pensou Brasil tudo dia, mais eu pensou voces tudo tiempo meu coracau ten ritima!

I think of Brasil every day, but I think about you precious cuties every single time my heart beats!

I want to tell you, Albert, please feel this huge hug right now in the Spirit of God! Yeah! you mean so so much to me. Please tell your whole family how absolutly honored I was to stay with you all, how much I actually weep whenever I think about you and the precious terrace, the cochurros Red and Bali, the babies: Michelle, Davi, and Anabella, and all of the flowers, and foods, and sounds of Ceu Azul...and, of course the wonderful Renilda queen! I love you all so much. Please tell Celino and Vera congratulations PARABENS BEBES!!! You know I wish I was there! I send them a huge bejou! And your dad, hug him tight for me.

My prayer is that you are being blessed and rested, sweet brother, in your heart and at work. I do not want to ever lose touch! God loves you and your family so much and the annointing is thick wherever you guys carry the love of Jesus!

I have some awesome videos and pics of my last weeks with you guys and would love to send them in a sharing folder to you. Did you like the card? Hope you had a beautiful birthday. I am with you in spirit. Sometimes I go to get the cold water out of the refridgerator at my girl friend Keri's house where I am living, or at my moms, and I just bust out laughing always remembering the "stiff one" that I will pour in the Holy Spirit! Hallelujah! I miss you guys like you could never know!
Write me in my email if you can. I will contact all of you very soon! Love you forever and ever and praise the Lord for perfect timing as He places people together!

Bless you now and always!
Jeanne

Jeanne in Belo Horizonte said...

Roberta: God is SO REAL and you just make Him glorified!!! Bless you as you let Him shine like the biggest and brightest star for EVERYONE to see! I love you too!

Jeanne in Belo Horizonte said...

Time and space can not separate the beautiful body of Christ in the earth! Waiting til Jesus comes for this bride... us! And can't wait to party and never get tired together doing it! Hallelujah to the King of all kings! JESUS reigns!
love you!
Keep up with me!
I need to keep up with you too!
Praying, and loving you in the Holy Spirit of God,
Jeanne