Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Paraiso Encontrar du Ruas, Novo Contagem

Hi all! Here are the pics of the precious team of folks out here in Ipe Amerelo...Novo Contagem! Just a very brief overview of our time out in the streets ministering together; these guys are so real. They love God with everything they have and they live in very poor conditions READY to share this love with those in the community. The good news is going forth and people are surrendering their lives to a Savior named JESUS CHRIST!!! This is our power prayer hour before hitting the Casa De Apoio downtown set up. What does that mean? Well, it is a small little area where the ministry has set up a special bank, medical clinic, dental clinic, bakery, school for children, and sewing shop, small church, aftershool program and library all free to the very poor people who are living in this village favela.

A picture of two of my girls arranging a puzzle that the people out in the street will actually paint and piece together during our time of ministry.Our car ride over to the small downtown square which Casa De Apoio has actually set up and claimed. Pretty awesome right?
Note these two girls...they are coming into what we are doing because of the puzzle. They ended up being really touched by the message of love. Not too many pics of the affect because I am the only one recording it ... in the physical that is; praise the Living Lord for all the heavenly cameras!!! Also note the young woman in the background. She was getting checked for some pretty serious conditions, very nervous, I have to keep it confidential, but we prayed for her thru tears and she also experienced a huge miracle that dayafter seeing the doctor... and was convicted deeply in the spirit to change her lifestyle to get serious about Jesus.



I am so proud of this team! The two girls leading in the arts this day were phenomenal. They kept on asking..."Jeanne, am I doing this right?" in their beautiful Portuguese. And I could only smile huge and nodd quickly with hugs! Are you, lovelies kidding? You couldn't be shining any brighter! God, you are SO good! Let your light shine thru us, your kids, forever and ever!


Jackson holds it down with the hospitality section of our team that day, passing out the cookies and (my favorite drink ONLY in Brasil, mind you...) Guarana to all those nearby with a smile and 'Deus te abençoe'.


Time to put the puzzle together! Gather round!





A Valentine of His love. And now we GOTS to bring the Word somebody!!! God's rain fell down upon us as the people listened and were touched by the kingdom kind of love! The love given thru the blood of a servant king, Jesus, who layed it all down for us and would gladly do it over again. Thank yYou Lord for the worship team with us this day as well who, in their love for You, are learning how to let everything flow in the Holy Spirit, especially at this crucial moment when the true amor needs to be thought about. Sorry no pics. Powerful crew!

Jesus: verdad amor... Jesus: true love... He is the way we understand this...thru that precious blood, and then............. TRUE love pours out of us, hallelujah!! It can only happen through TRUE understanding of this Jesus and HIS TRUE love first for us. Please continue to pray for creative ways to express the need for this...TRULY understanding His true love so that all of God's people could begin to live it out for others... this is my general dream not only for Brasil but the whole earth, y'all!! Our identity is strictly found thru Him and His precious love for us! Yeah!
Got to pray or this infant who was being seen for colic. Such a dire need for prayer warriors for the moms in the slum out here too. My translator really helps me when it comes to delivering the word of encouragement to the parents during ministry. Praise God!

Ministering after the love word is shot forth! Please! There are so many moments I just couldn't catch bcuz I am the one leading the kids. And I do not want to be in their eyes some tourist at all to take the attention off of what God is so miraculously doing out here!

Please continue to pray for these cuties! They are so amazing as they allow God to work thru them! And pray I would continue to carry wisdom and example everywhere I go out here for the rest of my time!

Overwhelmed in His glory and love,
Jeanne

4 comments:

Jeanne in Belo Horizonte said...

Oh Megan, thanks so much for your update, sister! Got the last post! Not a day goes by out here where I don't think about and pray for you. I love you and can't wait to see your beautiful face and spend time at the beach together when I come home. God bless and keep you, flower of His!
jeans

Anonymous said...

jeans trusting all is well please contact me sounded like someone mugged you trying to contact you like crazy timothy

Jeanne in Belo Horizonte said...

I am ok...just the cell phone...you were ight... a small unfortunate event...no big deal at all. God is so good and protects me. I really believe this was a litle reminder that all things Daddy gives are precious. And He can give and take away whenever he wants to. He reminds me to cling to Him tighter! That phone was a gift to me for the minisry work out here and the season is just now winding down. I don't really need the phone anymore, and that is the truth. I was praying in the spirit as I was looking at the moon and thnking, Daddy, protect me by your blood just before...and minutes later ...WOOOOHOOO! He sure did! I was literally looking this poor man who is addicted to cocaine fom the looks of it, right in the eyes and saying, "Jesus loves you, and sees you..." I then actually took his fingers pretending to be a gun out of my side and said "in the nome de Jesus!" and his face became afraid. I said in Portuguese "You want the phone? And I said, Here, it was a gift from God, it's a pastors phone". He said, "Pastor?" I nodded. And he ran down the hill out of sight. I just went right ino my beautiful home and began praying for his soul. He took not a thing more from me, took his hands off of me, and that was that! I Just kept saying as he ran off, "Jesus loves you, and sees you, but he loves you!!!"

Gloria Deus! I am ok. Pray for me though. This happened literally steps away from the front door of the family I love and live with.

If you need my number at the house please contact Megan Patry in San Francisco or my mom. I am fine. God remains amazing! Praise Him! Thanks fo your prayers. Jeans

Anonymous said...

Princess of Zion! You gave us quite a scare there for a minute, actually a day. So greatful you are ok! God answered our prayers and restored my friendship with Jenn this week, Hallelujah! He's so beautiful, he just takes my breath away! I can't wait to tell you all about it. What are your plans for when you get home? Will you be here in time for Andy's wedding? In God's perfect timeing my spare room is empty again if you desire a rest and retreat spot sis. So looking forward to seeing your shining face! I love you to the moon! Holding you in loving prayer. Keri